We appreciate the time you take out of your day to come to see us,
we hope you can respect our time too.
Dental on Flinders maintains a strict Cancellation & Booking Policy, in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
- While we understand that certain circumstances are out of our control and are unforeseeable, Dental on Flinders requires at least 2 business days’ notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. We endeavour to provide patients with a courtesy reminder for their appointments, however it is ultimately the patients’ responsibility to remember the appointed time.
- Failure to provide the required notice for any standard (or General Dental) appointment will result in a $100 cancellation fee which is payable at the time of cancellation.
- A 20% deposit will be required to secure an appointment time for all Major Dental treatment including root canal treatment, crowns, veneers, surgical extractions, implants, dentures, Invisalign, or other orthodontic treatment. This deposit is non-refundable, and will be taken as the cancellation fee, if you fail to provide the required cancellation notice.
- This fee goes directly towards reimbursing the cost of any materials, resources or lab work procured in preparation of your appointment, as well as recompensing our clinician(s) for time lost.
- In the event we have been unable to contact you to confirm your appointment via SMS, phone call or email before time of close 2 business days prior, we reserve the right to offer the appointed time to someone else. The cancellation fee will apply to this appointment.
- While we do try to the best of our ability to accommodate schedule changes, please inform the practice as soon as possible if you are running late for an appointment. In certain circumstances, we may have to reschedule your appointment if there is insufficient time to safely complete the planned treatment. The cancellation fee will apply in this event.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.