Invisalign Braces Melbourne
Free suitability appointment and quote!
Invisalign is a cutting edge alternative to traditional braces. Invisalign braces involve a series of nearly invisible aligners that gradually move your teeth into the desired position. Each aligner is usually in place for a 2 week period, after which you graduate to a new aligner. Little by little, the teeth will move!
The Invisalign ClinCheck® software is an animated program which shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment. This enables both patient and dentist to be on the same wave-length about what is desired and expected.
Invisalign Must Knows:
- Must be worn for 22 hours each day.
- Small tooth coloured blobs called attachments will be bonded onto your teeth.
- You will need to see the dentist every 6-12 weeks for monitoring.
The Invisalign Orthodontist Process:
1. Case Assessment and Discussion
2. An Invisalign braces consultation and Data gathering (75 mins) to establish your treatment pathway – Includes X-rays, OPG X-ray and photos. Initial moulds and bite registration will also be completed.
3. Clin-check appointment.
4. Delivery of first series of aligners. (30 mins)
5. 6-8 weekly dental appointment for monitoring.