STANDARD (PROMOTIONAL OFFER) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below Standard Terms & Conditions apply to all Promotional offers provided by Dental on Flinders.
- Services will only be provided where clinically necessary and appropriate.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with Government scheme and are not substitute, transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- Discount offers are applicable to ‘out of pocket’ expenses only, unless otherwise specified.
- Offers subject to appointment availability.
- Health fund limits and rules apply – for more information talk to your health fund.
- Dental on Flinders reserve the right to refuse treatment if it is suspected that gross harm will be done to the patient by performing this procedure.
- Offer may only be redeemed once per person.
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
- Dental on Flinders withholds the right to cancel, suspend or terminate any promotional offer at any time.
TAKE-HOME TEETH WHITENING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subject to ‘Promotional Offers Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for this promotion, a comprehensive examination and clean is scheduled, with either calling and mentioning to reception staff when booking or entering the promotion code into the additional information section when booking online.
- The patient must be over 18 years of age with teeth deemed suitable for Teeth Whitening by a Dental Practitioner at Dental on Flinders.
- A comprehensive examination and clean will be completed to check for any dental disease or other conditions that are present that contraindicate teeth whitening. Patients may be refused teeth whitening treatment if dental disease or other conditions are present that contraindicate teeth whitening.
- If teeth whitening treatment cannot be performed at the time of your appointment due to contraindication, the comprehensive examination and clean fee of $280 is payable, which is subject to rebate via your private health insurance provider if registered. The fabrication of the custom-made whitening kit may be delayed until treatment is sought to remedy any contraindication to enable teeth whitening eligibility.
- We will communicate clearly and candidly before the commencement of the clean if there is a risk of whitening contra-indication.
- If treatment is necessary prior to whitening (tooth decay, gum disease) then the whitening offer will be fulfilled at the completion of the essential treatments.